Soft, Paperweight, Tyke and Peewee teams are FULL.
Thank you for registering early!
We are now starting a wait list for these teams-please **email** firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name on the wait list.
Regular Season Registration
- Must be done online through the link below and can be paid with a Credit Card or by cheque. To receive early bird discount, please mail in the cheque by the March 15 deadline.
- If you did not play last year, you must submit proof of age by uploading a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate (front image only), Passport or Health Card (it’s as simple as taking a picture and uploading the file). Have this ready to go when registering.
- Please carefully enter your home address to avoid delays in processing registration.
- For new players, create a new account, parents enter their profile information and add each child as a new participant. Your registration is complete when you receive an email confirmation.
- Registration is best done on a home computer as it is not mobile friendly. If using a mobile device, you will have to scroll to the right to find the “next” and “finish” buttons.
- Your child may attend the Try Lacrosse sessions without a separate registration.
- See further details below about fees
Try Lacrosse Registration
- Try Lacrosse sessions are completed.
- Thanks to everyone for coming out and to our sponsor Uncle Richards Maple Syrup Products!
New to West Grey?
If you’re outside the municipality of West Grey you can check with the OLA to see where your closest centre is. Allow for 2-3 days for email response. Select box lacrosse.
If you’ve previously played for another club but think you’re now closer to West Grey, please email us at email@example.com. You will likely need to register with your previous club and request a release.
Program details and fees
Soft lacrosse (2015) & Paperweight (2013/14) will be 10 weeks of “skills and drills” with once a week practices. There may be an opportunity to play in a fun day tournament for paperweights. Cost $100. See Separate tab for program details.
Travel/Rep teams for 2019 (all teams Co-Ed): Cost $210 **early bird
Tyke (2011/2012), Novice (2009/2010), Peewee (2007/2008), Bantam (2005/2006)
Approximately 10 games and a seasonal tournament, playoffs and ends with Provincials (see some practice details and weekend dates under the Schedule tab).
Travel team registration fees include shorts. Tournaments NOT included. Volunteer hours to be set after teams are made (approximately 3 hours per child) with a 100$ deposit cheque. Teams will need parent volunteers to run! Positions available as Assistant Coach (contact Adam if interested), Trainer (please notify Cara of your intent), Manager and Parent Rep.
**early bird deadline is March 15, 2019. Otherwise fees are $25 more.
Refunds: There is a 30$ non-refundable Admin Fee on ALL registered accounts. Full registration amount will be refunded due to program failing to be offered. All other refund requests must be submitted to the executive for review.
Multiple Family Discount: 3 or more registrations per family, 3rd/4th child discounted at 50%. Please contact the Registrar for details on how to register.