The executive are excited to announce the start of our club fundraiser for 2019! The club is growing and is making their mark in Zone 8 Lacrosse and are excited to showcase what they have at the upcoming Ontario Lacrosse Festival in Whitby.
Tickets will be available starting this week with the draw being held on July 29th at 730pm at the Durham Arena. Only 500 tickets being sold with over $1,400 in prizes to be won. $5 Each.
- Apple Airpods. Donated by Hanover Auto Centre. Value $250
- Golf package: two 18 hole passes to Pike Lake golf course with golf accessories. Donated by Pike Lake and Rothsay. Value $150
- Sports package: Under Armour duffel bag & hat, Gongshow socks & underwear, BioSteel, Yeti mug, lacrosse balls. Donated by Rothsay. Value $180
- Spa package: 1-hour facial, Eminence facial product package, Naked soap and bath salts. Donated by The Getaway Spa in Mount Forest. Value 200$.
- Coffee to go! Yeti travel mugs, coffee, hot chocolate and liqueur. Donated by Ashleigh & Brent Herman. Value $150
- Canada outdoors! Two anti-gravity chairs, cooler & picnic bag, solo cups, Canada umbrella hats. Donated by Cheryl D Lindsay M.S. Speech-Language-pathologist. Value 150$
- Go RAMPAGE! Lacrosse stick, Rampage snapback hat, Rampage tee shirt, mouth guard and water bottle. Donated by West Grey Minor Lacrosse and Adam & Cara Croll. Value 120$.
- Go shopping! Canadian Tire gift card donated by The Luce family. Value 50$.
- Owen Sound Attack family pack tickets. Donated by West Grey Bio-Ag/Trevor Pfeffer. Value 80$.
- Wreath, wine glasses and LCBO gift card. Donated by Amanda and Ben Van Tol. Value 100$
We appreciate everyone's support who donated prizes and for helping to sell them. Participation is optional but we hope you will buy a ticket or take a booklet home to sell at work or to family and friends. Please return all ticket stubs and cash by July 22-25th.