The Rampage Lacrosse Club is going to continue for another 3 weeks!
Registration is open! We intend to field teams as the numbers allow (25 players per team/division as per Phase 3 of Ontario’s Reopening plan, set to begin on July 16 Reopening Ontario | Ontario.ca) and following all return to activity guidelines as guided by the OLA. Return to Activity - Ontario Lacrosse Association
1. Programming is subject to change depending on the above guidelines.
2. We will play lacrosse indoors at the Durham Community Centre and Arena in Durham for three weeks from August 2nd to the 21st.
3. You must re-register and choose RTA product (instead of Try Lacrosse). You should be prepared to provide proof of age by uploading a copy of the players Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Please do this on a computer vs. mobile device.
- You may pay by credit card or by bringing a cheque to the first practice.
4. U9 to U17 (formerly Tyke to Midget) will play twice weekly on weeknights (the schedule will be the same for current teams with slight time changes). Soft (turning 3 and 4) and Paperweights (turning 5 and 6) will play on Saturday mornings once weekly.
We are now opening registration to include Intermediate players (2003 and 2004)!
5. There will be a registration fee for this program which is not refundable.
6. The program will consist of in-house skills, drills and scrimmages our local Public Health Unit and Municipality will allow.
7. Registration numbers will be limited and will be first come first serve. A wait list will be created, and you will be emailed if you have been placed on that wait list. Please visit the registration page for details on how to register.
8. You will receive further information about COVID-19 protocols before the first session. Spectators are limited to one guardian per player and masks must always be worn. Changerooms are not available, players need to come dressed. Continue to sign in at each and every practice.
9. Equipment needed for this phase will be a lacrosse stick, mouth guard, shoulder pads, gloves, elbow pads and arm/slash guards (when using hockey shoulder pads, elbow pads or arm/slash guards, provides additional protection), helmet and cage, athletic supporter & cup or jill strip, and kidney pads. Soft (2017, 2018) will continue to only require a helmet, gloves and stick.
10. Available programming is also subject to have enough volunteers both as coaches and team managers (in order to follow proper COVID-19 protocols).
Thank you to all the volunteers who have helped in the last month during the Try Lacrosse! Looking forward to another 3 weeks with everyone!!
To Register for the 2021 RTA- Season follow the SportzSoft link -> SportzSoft Member Login